Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American herald of liberty. (Exeter, N.H.) 1793-1796
Exeter, N.H. (1793-1796)
The American herald of liberty. : (Exeter, N.H.) 1793-1796
- Alternative Titles:
Herald of liberty, or, Exeter gazette
- Place of publication:
- Exeter, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry Ranlet
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 14, 1793 issue; ceased in 1796.
- Exeter (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 48 (June 4, 1793).
- Last issue located: July 12, 1796. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Published as: Herald of liberty: or, Exeter gazette, Jan. 6-<July 12>, 1796.
- Publishers: Sterns and Winslow, 1794; Samuel Winslow, 1794-1796.
- sn 84023134
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information