Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Northern centinel. volume (Burlington, Vt.) 1810-1812
Burlington, Vt. (1810-1812)
Northern centinel. volume : (Burlington, Vt.) 1810-1812
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by S. Mills for the Proprietors
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 52 (Dec. 3, 1812).
Began Dec. 13, 1810.
- Burlington (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Chittenden County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "If there be any among us, who would wish to dissolve this Union, or to change its Republican form, Let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which Error or opinion may be tolerated, when Reason is left free to combat it, Thomas Jefferson, 12/27/1810."
- Available on microfilm from Readex (Early American Newspapers).
- Brigham, C.S. American newspapers
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 20, 1810).
- sn 84023146
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information