Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont watchman and State journal. (Montpelier, Vt.) 1836-1883
Montpelier, Vt. (1836-1883)
Vermont watchman and State journal. : (Montpelier, Vt.) 1836-1883
- Alternative Titles:
Vermont watchman & State journal
Watchman & journal
Watchman & State journal
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.P. Walton & Son
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 30, no. 10 (Dec. 6, 1836)-v. 78, no. 35 (June 6, 1883) = Whole no. 1571-whole no. 3999.
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Formed by the union of: State journal (Montpelier, Vt. : Oct. 1831), and: Vermont watchman and State gazette.
- Published as: Vermont watchman & State journal, 1839-<1876>.
- sn 84023200
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information