Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont patriot & State gazette. (Montpelier [Vt.]) 1851-1858
Montpelier [Vt.] (1851-1858)
Vermont patriot & State gazette. : (Montpelier [Vt.]) 1851-1858
- Alternative Titles:
Vermont patriot and State gazette
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Eastman & Danforth
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in June 1858.
Vol. 26, no. 10 (Feb. 27, 1851) = new ser., no. 270.
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Printer: James M. Stevens, 1851-<1853>.
- Publisher: C.G. Eastman, 1851-1857.
- sn 84023213
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information