Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont patriot. (Montpelier [Vt.]) 1858-1860
Montpelier [Vt.] (1858-1860)
Vermont patriot. : (Montpelier [Vt.]) 1858-1860
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles G. Eastman
- Dates of publication:
-v. 35, no. 52 (Dec. 22, 1860).
Began in 1858.
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "We go where democratic principles lead the way: when they disappear we cease to follow."
- <Aug. 5, 1858>-Dec. 22, 1860 called also New series, no. <656>-779.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 33, no. 27 (July 2, 1858).
- sn 84023214
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information