Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont patriot and State gazette. (Montpelier [Vt.]) 1861-1863
Montpelier [Vt.] (1861-1863)
Vermont patriot and State gazette. : (Montpelier [Vt.]) 1861-1863
- Alternative Titles:
Patriot and gazette
Vermont patriot & state gazette
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Began Jan. 5, 1861; ceased in 1863?
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 36, no. 2 (Jan. 12, 1861) = whole no. 781.
- Merged with: Bellows Falls argus to form: Argus and patriot.
- Printer: James M. Stevens, <1861>.
- sn 84023215
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information