Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Argus and patriot. (Montpelier, Vt.) 1863-1920
Montpelier, Vt. (1863-1920)
Argus and patriot. : (Montpelier, Vt.) 1863-1920
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hiram Atkins
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1863; ceased in 1920.
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221123
- Washington County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Liberty and union, now and forever, one and inseparable."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 11 (Mar. 12, 1863).
- Editor: H. Atkins, <1863>.
- Formed by the union of: Bellows Falls argus, and: Vermont patriot and State gazette.
- Issues from <Dec. 1864-Sep. 1880> have "New series" designation.
- sn 84023216
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information