Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Poultney bulletin. (Poultney, Vt.) 1868-1873
Poultney, Vt. (1868-1873)
Poultney bulletin. : (Poultney, Vt.) 1868-1873
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Poultney, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.A. Morris
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Dec. 10, 1873?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 12, 1868).
- Poultney (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Only paper in Poultney."
- "Republican Union."
- <Vol. 3, no. 39-v. 4, no. 47> called also whole no. <143-202>.
- Illustrations: Map of Poultney and surrounding areas with sketches of points of interest, May 14, 1868.
- Merged with: Rutland County journal to form: Poultney journal.
- Not issued Dec. 30, 1871.
- Publishers: George C. Newman, 1869; G.C. Newman & Co., 1869-1870; Stillson & Haswell, 1870-1871; William Haswell, <1871>.
- sn 84023232
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information