Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Northern spectator. ([Poultney, Vt.]) 1824-1830
[Poultney, Vt.] (1824-1830)
Northern spectator. : ([Poultney, Vt.]) 1824-1830
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Poultney, Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Smith & Shute
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in July 1830.
New ser., vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1824) = whole no. 63-
- Poultney (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Religious newspapers and periodicals--Vermont.
- Religious newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01094196
- Place of publication recorded in Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Vol. 1, no. 1-v. 5, no. 16 called also whole no. 63-whole no. 286.
- sn 84023234
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information