Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Caledonian. (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 1837-1867
St. Johnsbury, Vt. (1837-1867)
The Caledonian. : (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 1837-1867
- Place of publication:
- St. Johnsbury, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.G. Chadwick
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 8, 1837)-v. 30, no. 43 (Apr. 19, 1867) = whole number, 1551.
- Saint Johnsbury (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig," <1852>; "National Republican, " <1856>; "Union, "<1864>.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Editor: C.M. Stone, 1855-1866.
- Illustration: Portrait of O.A. Bullard, Nov. 8, 1856.
- Other editions: Daily Caledonian; St. Johnsbury tri-weekly Caledonian.
- Publishers: Chadwick & Rand, 1854-1855; Rand, Stone & Co., 1855-1857; C.M. Stone & Co., 1857-1867.
- sn 84023252
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information