Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About St. Johnsbury Caledonian. volume (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 1867-1919
St. Johnsbury, Vt. (1867-1919)
St. Johnsbury Caledonian. volume : (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 1867-1919
- Alternative Titles:
Mar. 13, 1918
Saint Johnsbury Caledonian
- Place of publication:
- St. Johnsbury, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.M. Stone & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 30, no. 1552 (Apr. 26, 1867)-no. 4242 (Jan. 29, 1919).
- Caledonia County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Saint Johnsbury (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Editors: C.M. Stone, 1867-<1887>; A.F. Stone.
- Publishers: Arthur F. Stone; W.J. Bigelow; William Dudley Pelley; Herbert A. Smith.
- sn 84023253
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information