Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Farmer's herald. (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 1828-1832
St. Johnsbury, Vt. (1828-1832)
Farmer's herald. : (St. Johnsbury, Vt.) 1828-1832
- Place of publication:
- St. Johnsbury, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Luther Jewett
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 8, 1828)-v. 4, no. 52 (June 27, 1832).
- Saint Johnsbury (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig." Cf. Child, H. Gazetteer of Caledonia and Essex Counties, Vt., 1764-1887, 1887.
- Editor: L. Jewett, <1828>.
- Printers: Howard & Clark, <1828>.
- Publishers: Jewett & Porter.
- sn 84023256
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information