Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American Whig, Vermont luminary & equal rights. (Woodstock [Vt.]) 1830-1830
Woodstock [Vt.] (1830-1830)
American Whig, Vermont luminary & equal rights. : (Woodstock [Vt.]) 1830-1830
- Alternative Titles:
American Whig, Vermont luminary and equal rights
Whig, luminary & equal rights
- Place of publication:
- Woodstock [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph Hemenway & E.J.W. Holbrook
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Dec. 27, 1830.
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1830)-
- Woodstock (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Vermont luminary, and: Equal rights (Woodstock, Vt.).
- Published under the direction of the Windsor County Anti-Masonic Committee, 1830.
- Publisher: Joseph Hemenway, 1830.
- sn 84023298
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information