Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian informer, or, Cheshire journal. (Keene, N.H.) 1793-1795
Keene, N.H. (1793-1795)
The Columbian informer, or, Cheshire journal. : (Keene, N.H.) 1793-1795
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Keene, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry Blake & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began Apr. 4, 1793; ceased in Aug. 1795?
- Cheshire County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Keene (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Cheshire County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221060
- New Hampshire--Keene.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218760
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Apr. 18, 1793).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 17 (July 21, 1795).
- sn 84023313
View complete holdings information