Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fair Haven journal. (Fair Haven, Vt.) 1869-1870
Fair Haven, Vt. (1869-1870)
The Fair Haven journal. : (Fair Haven, Vt.) 1869-1870
- Place of publication:
- Fair Haven, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Leonard & Phelps
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1869.
Ceased in 1870?
- Fair Haven (Vt. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Fair Haven (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01335633
- "Republican". Cf. Rowell, 1877.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 42 (July 24, 1869).
- Editor: E.H. Phelps, <1869-1870>.
- sn 84023424
View complete holdings information