Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commercial register for the country. ([Mobile, Ala.]) 1823-1830
[Mobile, Ala.] (1823-1830)
Commercial register for the country. : ([Mobile, Ala.]) 1823-1830
- Place of publication:
- [Mobile, Ala.]
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Battelle & J.W. Townsend
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1823? Ceased in 1830?
- Also published other frequency editions.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 17 (Mar. 31, 1823).
- Editors: J. Townsend, <1827>; T. Sanford, <1828-1830>; P.P. Rea, <1829>.
- Publishers: J. Townsend, <1827>; T. Sanford, <1828-1830>.
- sn 84023533
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information