Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alabama reporter. (Talladega, Ala.) 1843-1875
Talladega, Ala. (1843-1875)
Alabama reporter. : (Talladega, Ala.) 1843-1875
- Place of publication:
- Talladega, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniel Sayre
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1843.
Ceased in 1875?
- Talladega (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Talladega County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 41 (Oct. 3, 1844).
- Editors: M.G. & N.W. Shelley, <1843>; B.H. Spyker, <1844>; D. Sayre, <1844-1856>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 28, no. 51 (Dec. 27, 1871).
- Merged with: Watch-tower (Talladega, Ala.), to form: Reporter and watchtower.
- Publishers: M. Shelley, <1850>; N. Shelley, <1854>; Cross & Cruikshank, 1854-1875.
- sn 84023590
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information