Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wetumpka courier. (Wetumpka, Ala.) 1839-1840
Wetumpka, Ala. (1839-1840)
Wetumpka courier. : (Wetumpka, Ala.) 1839-1840
- Place of publication:
- Wetumpka, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- B.E. Benton & Charles Yancey
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 8, 1839 issue; ceased in Feb. 1840?
- "Whig." Cf. Ellison, R.C. Hist. and bibl. of Ala. newspapers in the 19th cent.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (July 10, 1839).
- Editor: E. Randall, <1840>.
- Publisher: Charles Yancey, <1840>.
- sn 84023622
View complete holdings information