Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Olive branch. volume (Boston [Mass.]) 1836-1857
Boston [Mass.] (1836-1857)
Olive branch. volume : (Boston [Mass.]) 1836-1857
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Rowland Hart
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1857).
Began in 1836.
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Not a religious paper, neither an organ of the Methodist Protestant Church," 1844.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 18 (Nov. 12, 1836).
- Editors: E.R. Boyle, 1837; T.F. Norris, 1837-1853; E.A. Norris, 1854-1857.
- Published for the Methodist Protestant Church, 1836-1837.
- Published from the same office: Ladies' enterprise.
- Publishers: Norris & Boyle, 1837; Henry C. Goodwin, 1837-1847; Thomas F. Norris, 1847-1853; Erasmus A. Norris, 1854-1857.
- sn 84023639
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information