Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston pearl and galaxy. (Boston [Mass.]) 1836-1838
Boston [Mass.] (1836-1838)
The Boston pearl and galaxy. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1836-1838
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Isaac C. Pray, Jr. and Henry F. Harrington
- Dates of publication:
-v. 21, no. 44 (Nov. 3, 1838).
Began with Dec. 31, 1836 issue.
- "A gazette devoted to literature, the arts and sciences and general information."
- Daily ed.: Boston morning herald.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 9 (Feb. 25, 1837).
- Editors: I.C. Pray, Jr., <1837>-1838; H.F. Harrington, <1837>-1838.
- Publishers: Harrington & Co., 1837-1838.
- sn 84023640
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information