Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston daily sun. (Boston [Mass.]) 1845-1846
Boston [Mass.] (1845-1846)
The Boston daily sun. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1845-1846
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Smith, Byram & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in June 1845; ceased in 1846?
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Boston daily" appears in title ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 84 (Sept. 8, 1845).
- Editors: A.H. Bailey, 1845-1846; W. Hamlet, 1845-1846; G. Kent, <1846>.
- Published in two issues daily.
- Publishers: Bailey, Hamlet & Co., <1846>.
- Weekly ed.: Boston weekly sun.
- sn 84023761
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information