Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Uncle Sam. (Boston [Mass.]) 1841-185?
Boston [Mass.] (1841-185?)
Uncle Sam. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1841-185?
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Williams, Hartigan & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Nov. 27, 1841).
- Editors: H.L. Williams, 1842-1843; G.H. Williams, 1844-<1850>.
- Publishers: Edward P. Williams, 1842; George H. Williams, 1842-<1850>.
- Sometime between Mar. 1850 and June 1852 the paper ceases the printing of general news and becomes a literary periodical of the same name.
- sn 84023767
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information