Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Universal Yankee nation. (Boston [Mass.]) 1841-1842
Boston [Mass.] (1841-1842)
Universal Yankee nation. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1841-1842
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John N. Bradley & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began Jan. 9, 1841; ceased in Apr. 1842?
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "The largest paper in all creation."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Feb. 13, 1841).
- Editors: E.C. Purdy, J.S. Houghton.
- Issue for Sept. 27, 1841 called quadruple edition.
- sn 84023800
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information