Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily Manchester American. (Manchester, N.H.) 1852-1863
Manchester, N.H. (1852-1863)
The Daily Manchester American. : (Manchester, N.H.) 1852-1863
- Alternative Titles:
Manchester daily American
- Place of publication:
- Manchester, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Goodale & Farnsworth
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 23, 1852 issue; ceased with Dec. 31, 1863 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- "Manchester" appears within title ornament, <1858>-1863.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 114 (May 15, 1858).
- Editors: Goodale & Farnsworth, <1858>-1860; S.D. Farnsworth, <1860>.
- Publishers: S.D. Farnsworth, <1860>; Gage, Moore & Co., <1863>.
- Weekly eds.: Manchester American & messenger, Democrat and American.
- sn 84023814
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information