Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connecticut courant. (Hartford [Conn.]) 1791-1914
Hartford [Conn.] (1791-1914)
The Connecticut courant. : (Hartford [Conn.]) 1791-1914
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hartford [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Hudson & Goodwin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 27, no. 1365 (Mar. 21, 1791)-v. 109, no. 542,085 (Jan. 3, 1874) ; v. 109, no. 2 (Jan. 10, 1874)-v. 149, no. 86 (Oct. 29, 1914).
Dec. 13, 1894-1914
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque and microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp., 1791-1827, and on microfilm by Graphic Microfilm of New England, Microfilm Corp of America, and UMI, 1791-1914.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Daily eds.: Daily courant (Hartford, Conn.), 1837-1839, and: Hartford daily courant, 1840-1887, and: Hartford courant, 1887-1914, and: Hartford evening press, 1856-1868.
- Includes numbering irregularities.
- Issue for Jan. 10, 1874 called also whole no. 542,086.
- Published a triweekly ed., 1840-<1841>.
- Publisher: George Goodwin & Sons, <May 20, 1817>-
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84023856
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information