Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connersville weekly times. (Connersville, Ind.) 1854-1868
Connersville, Ind. (1854-1868)
The Connersville weekly times. : (Connersville, Ind.) 1854-1868
- Place of publication:
- Connersville, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Green
- Dates of publication:
-v. 18, no. 14 (Jan. 23, 1868).
Began in 1854.
- Connersville (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican." Cf. Miller, J.W. Ind. newspaper bibliography.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 1 (Sept. 16, 1858).
- Editors: W.H. Green, F.T. Drebert, <1865>.
- Publishers: Randall & Green, 1854; Green & McClung, 1854-1865; W.H. Green, 1856-1867; Augustus M. & George M. Sinks, <1867>.
- sn 84023897
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information