Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic review. (Jay Court-house [Portland], Ind.) 1863-186?
Jay Court-house [Portland], Ind. (1863-186?)
The Democratic review. : (Jay Court-house [Portland], Ind.) 1863-186?
- Place of publication:
- Jay Court-house [Portland], Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Morrical, Lafollett & Denney
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 1, 1863 issue.
- Portland (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Nov. 5, 1863).
- Publishers: C.C. Morrical, 1863; T.J. Lafollett, <1863>; Stewart & Lafollett, <1863>.
- sn 84023964
View complete holdings information