Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly Chicago times. (Chicago, Ill.) 1854-1861
Chicago, Ill. (1854-1861)
The weekly Chicago times. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1854-1861
- Alternative Titles:
<Dec. 6, 1860-Mar. 21, 1861>
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Cook, Cameron & Sheahan
- Dates of publication:
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI, Micro Photo, and Readex Microfilm Products (filmed with other items).
- Daily ed.: Daily Chicago times, <1856>-1861.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 10, 1856).
- Latest issue consulted: June 6, 1861.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1856-1861 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 84024023
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information