Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The post tribune. (Dallas, Tex.) 196?-1975
Dallas, Tex. (196?-1975)
The post tribune. : (Dallas, Tex.) 196?-1975
- Place of publication:
- Dallas, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- Post-Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 28, no. 19 (May 10, 1975).
- African Americans--Texas--Newspapers.
- Dallas (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Dallas County (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Fort Worth (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Tarrant County (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving Dallas and Fort Worth."
- Available on microfilm from Microphoto.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 2 (Mar. 17, 1962).
- sn 84024125
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information