Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily republican banner and Nashville Whig. (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1849-1854
Nashville [Tenn.] (1849-1854)
Daily republican banner and Nashville Whig. : (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1849-1854
- Alternative Titles:
Rebublican banner and Nashville Whig
Republican daily banner and Nashville Whig
- Place of publication:
- Nashville [Tenn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.F. Bang & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 35, no. 40 (Apr. 2, 1849)-v. 60, no. 174 (July 25, 1854).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- "Daily" appears above masthead ornament.
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library & Archives.
- Editors: William Wales, 1849-1851; F.K. Zollicoffer, 1851-1853; Allan A. Hall, 1851-1854.
- Formed by the union of: Nashville Whig (Nashville, Tenn. : 1838 : Daily); and: Republican banner (Nashville, Tenn. : Triweekly).
- Published a triweekly ed. (title unknown).
- sn 84024194
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information