Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ohio sentinel. (Columbus) 1949-1963
The Ohio sentinel. : (Columbus) 1949-1963
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
- Ohio Sentinel Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 30 (Jan. 3, 1963).
Began with June 1, 1949 issue.
- African Americans--Ohio--Columbus--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Columbus (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 3 (June 30, 1951).
- sn 84024219
View complete holdings information