Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily mining journal. (Marquette, Mich.) 1884-1946
Marquette, Mich. (1884-1946)
The daily mining journal. : (Marquette, Mich.) 1884-1946
- Place of publication:
- Marquette, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.P. Swineford & Co.
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (June 2, 1884)-no. 10039 (Feb. 23, 1918) ; no. 10040, 34th yr. (Feb. 25, 1918)-no. 10457, 36th yr. (June 27, 1919) ; 36th yr. (June 28, 1919)-63rd yr. (July 27, 1946) ; 62nd yr. (July 29, 1946)-62nd yr. (Aug. 31, 1946).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Marquette (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Marquette County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Marquette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213518
- Issue called: Pére Marquette Ed., July 15, 1897. Issue called: Theater ed., June 17, 1929.
- Weekly ed.: Mining journal (Marquette, Mich. : 1868).
- sn 84024260
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information