Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kansas City evening star. (Kansas City, Mo.) 1880-1882
Kansas City, Mo. (1880-1882)
The Kansas City evening star. : (Kansas City, Mo.) 1880-1882
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.B. Nelson and S.E. Morse
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 18, 1880)-v. 2, no. 96 (Jan. 7, 1882).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Jackson County (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Kansas City (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Missouri--Jackson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208103
- Missouri--Kansas City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204999
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning and Southwest Microfilming, Inc.
- Merged with: Kansas City mail (Kansas City, Mo. : 1878), to form: Evening star-mail.
- Publisher: Evening Star Co., <Oct. 1, 1881>.
- sn 84024281
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information