Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lockport chronicle. (Lockport, N.Y.) 1859-1862
Lockport, N.Y. (1859-1862)
The Lockport chronicle. : (Lockport, N.Y.) 1859-1862
- Place of publication:
- Lockport, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.S. Pomroy & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1859.
Ceased in 1862?
- Lockport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Lockport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213352
- New York (State)--Niagara County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212284
- Niagara County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1861>.
- Daily ed.: Lockport daily union (Lockport, N.Y. : 1860).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (May 21, 1859).
- sn 84024293
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information