Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Northern journal. (Lowville, N.Y.) 1838-1859
Lowville, N.Y. (1838-1859)
Northern journal. : (Lowville, N.Y.) 1838-1859
- Place of publication:
- Lowville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ambrose W. Clark
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1859.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 22, 1838)-
- Lewis County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Lowville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Lewis County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219434
- New York (State)--Lowville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220447
- Publishers: Ambrose W. Clark, 1838-1846; Edwin R. Colston, 1846-1848; J.C. Easton & Co., 1848; Easton & Rising, 1848; J.C. Easton, 1848; Wm. Oland Bourne, 1848-<1849>; J.C. Easton, <1850-1852>; Cordial Storrs, Jr., <1854-1855>; George W. Fowler, <1856>-1858; Henry A. Phillips, 1858-
- sn 84024296
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information