Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Perry Democrat. (Perry, Wyoming Co., N.Y.) 1840-1854
Perry, Wyoming Co., N.Y. (1840-1854)
Perry Democrat. : (Perry, Wyoming Co., N.Y.) 1840-1854
- Place of publication:
- Perry, Wyoming Co., N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- P. Lawrence
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1854.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 31, 1840)-
- New York (State)--Perry.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229451
- New York (State)--Wyoming County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221068
- Perry (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wyoming County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to current politics, news, the interests of agriculture and the mercantile arts, the cause of education, general knowledge, political economy, &c."
- sn 84024300
View complete holdings information