Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York daily sentinel. (New York [N.Y.]) 1830-1833
New York [N.Y.] (1830-1833)
New-York daily sentinel. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1830-1833
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Andrews & Stanley
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Mar. 11, 1833 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 15, 1830)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Issue for Dec. 7, 1830 is numbered v. 3, no. 252; issue for Oct. 2, 1832 is numbered v. 20, no. 79.
- Publishers: Lynde, Stanley & Co., 1830-1831; Assn. of Working Men, <1831>; George H. Evans, 1832-1833.
- Semiweekly ed.: New York sentinel, and working man's advocate.
- Triweekly ed.: New York daily sentinel (for the country).
- Weekly eds.: Working man's advocate (New York, N.Y. : 1829); Working man's advocate (New York, N.Y. : 1830).
- sn 84024319
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information