Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American, for the country. (New York [N.Y.]) 1820-1821
New York [N.Y.] (1820-1821)
The American, for the country. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1820-1821
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Elliot
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 18, 1820)-v. 2, no. 158 (Sept. 12, 1821).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Daily ed.: American (New York, N.Y. : 1819).
- sn 84024332
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information