Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weyman's New-York gazette. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1759-1759
New-York [N.Y.] (1759-1759)
Weyman's New-York gazette. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1759-1759
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Weyman
- Dates of publication:
No. 00 (Feb. 16, 1759)-no. 25 (Aug. 6, 1759).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 84024356
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information