Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York gazette. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1759-1767
New-York [N.Y.] (1759-1767)
The New-York gazette. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1759-1767
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Weyman
- Dates of publication:
No. 26 (Aug. 13, 1759)-no. 454 (Dec. 28, 1767).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Suspended June 10, 1765 (no. 340). No. 341 was issued on July 15, an unnumbered issue on July 22, and no. 342 on Sept. 16, 1765. Regular publication was resumed Nov. 25, 1765 (no. 342).
- sn 84024360
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information