Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hudson journal. volume (Hudson, Wis.) 1853-1854
Hudson, Wis. (1853-1854)
Hudson journal. volume : (Hudson, Wis.) 1853-1854
- Place of publication:
- Hudson, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- U.B. Shaver
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 4, 1853 issue; ceased in Aug. 1854.
- Hudson (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- "A chronicler of the times, the people and the country."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Sept. 8, 1853).
- Editor: U.B. Shaver.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 52 (Aug. 3, 1854).
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 84024404
View complete holdings information