Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunday morning chronicle. (Washington [D.C.]) 1861-1872
Washington [D.C.] (1861-1872)
Sunday morning chronicle. : (Washington [D.C.]) 1861-1872
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Published for the Proprietors
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 31, 1861)-v. 12, no. 37 (Dec. 15, 1872).
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publisher varies: D.C. Forney, July 12, 1863-1872.
- sn 84024432
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information