Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western recorder. (Louisville, Ky.) 1825-1953
Louisville, Ky. (1825-1953)
Western recorder. : (Louisville, Ky.) 1825-1953
- Place of publication:
- Louisville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ford & Fisher
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1825.
Ceased in 1953?
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205464
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- "A family newspaper--devoted to religion, religious literature, agriculture, and general intelligence."
- Absorbed: Baptist world (Louisville, Ky.).
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 36 (Sept. 8, 1853).
- sn 84024482
View complete holdings information