Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily express. (Petersburg [Va.]) 1852-1869
Petersburg [Va.] (1852-1869)
The daily express. : (Petersburg [Va.]) 1852-1869
- Place of publication:
- Petersburg [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.B. Paul & O. Ellyson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Oct. 1869.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 24, 1852)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Petersburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International; Microfilming Corp. of America; Boston Athenaeum; New York Public Library; Library of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (May 15, 1852).
- Issues on Virginia Chronicle were provided by the Huntington Library, San Marino, Ca.
- Suspended with Apr. 3, 1865 issue; resumed with Apr. 15, 1865 issue.
- Vols. for <Apr. 13, 1860-Jan. 8, 1869> called also whole no. <3332-5748>.
- sn 84024508
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information