Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The news and observer. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1880-1893
Raleigh, N.C. (1880-1893)
The news and observer. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1880-1893
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ashe, Gatling & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 158 (Sept. 12, 1880)-v. 34, no. 150 (June 30, 1893).
- Daily (except Monday)
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from N.C. State Dept. of Archives & History and the Libary of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Weekly ed.: News and observer (Raleigh, N.C. : 1880 : Weekly), <1890-1891>, and: Weekly news and observer, <1892>-1893.
- sn 84024516
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information