Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American statesman & city register. (Boston, Mass.) 1823-1827
Boston, Mass. (1823-1827)
American statesman & city register. : (Boston, Mass.) 1823-1827
- Alternative Titles:
American statesman and city register
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- True and Greene
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 50 (July 24, 1823)-v. 7, no. 116 (Nov. 17, 1827).
Aug. 12, 1824-Nov. 17, 1827
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Boston daily American statesman.
- Editors: N. Greene, <1826-1827>; F.S. Hill, <1827>.
- Published as: American statesman and city register, Oct. 26. 1824-Nov. 17, 1827.
- Publisher: Nathaniel Greene, 1827.
- Weekly ed.: Saturday evening statesman, 1827.
- sn 84024519
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information