Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gleaner, and Luzerne advertiser. (Wilkesbarre, Pa.) 1811-1812
Wilkesbarre, Pa. (1811-1812)
The Gleaner, and Luzerne advertiser. : (Wilkesbarre, Pa.) 1811-1812
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wilkesbarre, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Miner & Butler
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1, 1811)-v. 2, no. 27 (Aug. 7, 1812).
- Luzerne County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Wilkes-Barre (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 11, 1812).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 39 (Mar. 13, 1812).
- sn 84024527
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information