Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The York dispatch. (York, Pa.) 1886-????
York, Pa. (1886-????)
The York dispatch. : (York, Pa.) 1886-????
- Alternative Titles:
York evening dispatch
- Place of publication:
- York, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- H. Young
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 55 (Feb. 2, 1886)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214906
- York (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- York County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "A Republican evening newspaper."
- Published: York Newspapers, <Mar. 2, 1990->
- The word "evening" appears in logo of Feb. 2, 1886 issue.
- sn 84024544
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information