Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carey's Pennsylvania evening herald. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1785-1785
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1785-1785)
Carey's Pennsylvania evening herald. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1785-1785
- Alternative Titles:
Carey's Pennsylvania evening herald, and American monitor
Pennsylvania evening herald
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Mathew Carey
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Jan. 25, 1785)-no. 5 (Feb. 8, 1785) ; vol. 1, no. 6 (Feb. 12, 1785)-v. 1, no. 17 (Mar. 22, 1785).
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Jan. 25, 1785-Feb. 8, 1785 constitutes no. 1-5; Feb. 12, 1785-Mar. 22, 1785 constitutes vol. 1, no. 6-17.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84024551
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information