Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Franklin gazette. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1818-1824
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1818-1824)
Franklin gazette. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1818-1824
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Richard Bache
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 23, 1818)-v. 14, no. 2066 (Nov. 19, 1824).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publishers: Richard Bache, Feb. 23, 1818-May 21, 1819; Bache & Norvell, May 22, 1819-May 26, 1821; John Norvell, May 28, 1821-<Nov. 11, 1824>.
- sn 84024578
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information